Financial Success for Single Mothers Scholarship
We're providing a single mother a $750 scholarship for spring winter / spring session of the 2015-2016 school year.
Behind the Scholarship
Single mothers face a tough challenge in having to make a better life for two. I was raised by a mother in this position, who often sacrificed and made decisions with my best interest in mind. Now, I'd like to try and help someone else who is trying to improve her life and that / those of her child(ren) by pursuing higher education.
Write 450-700 words for the prompt, "How Can Single Mothers Use Roth IRAs to Enhance Their Financial Position?"
On an unrelated note, you're welcome to connect with me on LinkedIn and Google+. If you follow the rules when submitting an application, I will do my best to help provide career guidance...presuming you seek it.
By applying for this scholarship, you agree to provide co-authorship rights to your response to our prompt and you agree to allow us to post your biographical information. The winning response will be published on this site as a resource for other students to utilize. We may use your response to create a derivative work, such as an article or video. Your bio will be posted to provide transparency.
- We require proof that you are enrolled in at least 6 units at a two year college, trade school, four year college, or graduate school;
- We require government identification to verify that you are at least 18 years of age. This is required to make sure you have the legal ability to share publishing rights. We are not partial to an age group; and
- You must provide an official transcript establishing a minimum 2.3 college G.P.A. If you have not completed college classes, you must provide a transcript establishing a minimum 2.5 high school G.P.A.
- Friends and family of Furzy principles, personnel, and vendors are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Submissions deemed plagiarized will not be considered.
- The scholarship award will be remitted on your behalf directly to your school for tuition and fees.
No purchase necessary.
The Application Deadline is October 1, 2015.
The winner will be selected by October 22, 2015.
The information you submit will not be sold or rented to any company. We may use it to determine your eligibility for, and contact you regarding, this scholarship. The only exception, as noted below, is that we plan on publishing the winning response and the name of the scholarship recipient. Information from applicants who are not awarded this scholarship will be purged as quickly as possible after a winner has been chosen.
A Winning Response
I would like to publish the winning response on FurzyMarketing.com with the hope that it provides perspective and guidance for mothers who seeking advice on building a financially successful future.
The winning response should 1) be easy to read and understand, and 2) include practical, actionable advice or tips.
/s/ Jovan A. Johnson Esq.